A brawny boot, this style can take a beating. The Diagnostic Hi Waterproof is a steel toe work boot that is built from the ground up and powered by ERGO, a comfort system that is engineered to integrate stability, flexibility, and comfort. This 6” boot is anatomically accurate to deliver on maximum comfort and continue to provide the durability expected with the Cat brand. The Diagnostic Hi offers industry rated steel toe and electrical hazard protection, and a best-in-class slip-resistant outsole. It’s waterproof and insulated with 200 grams of thermal technology, guaranteeing you stay dry, warm, and comfortable. From all over protection to comfort throughout, this style delivers on everything you need in a work boot.
- ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 Steel Toe protects against impact or compression
- ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
- Waterproof Leather Upper keeps feet dry and protected
- Nylon Mesh Lining for added breathability and comfort
- Removable Perforated EVA Insert with Gel Technology for comfort and additional shock absorption
- Insulated with 200 Grams of Thinsulate® patented thermal technology that insulates against the cold, keeping feet warm and comfortable while tackling extreme conditions
- T901 Outsole performs against oil, water, and abrasion resistant
- SRX Best-in-Class, Slip-resistant Rubber Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low tractions surfaces
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD: Protects against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions. Rated ASTM F2413-05 1/75. EH electrical hazard construction.
- INSULATED: Patented thermal technology insulates against the cold.
- SLIP RESISTANT: Our special rubber dramatically reduces the risk of slips and falls.
- WATERPROOF: Keep the wet out with waterproof leathers, waterproof liners, and seam sealing.
Caterpillar - Diagnostic Hi S3 Safety boot