RECOMMENDED ENVIRONMENT: This boot is engineered specifically for military and security personnel.
• Cut from a combination of polyester, laminated to cotton canvas with outside counters and an ankle protector for ankle support
• 10 pair eyelet lace-up with corrosion-resistant gunmetal coating
• Braided lace from polyester yarn and central core for additional strength
• The vamp lining is from a hi-tech needle-fibre blend with excellent perspiration absorbency and treated with Ultra-Fresh to impart hygienic and anti-bacterial properties to the material
• The top sock is from a wool sock, needled onto a polyester base low melting fibre backer with a nominal thickness of 3.5mm
• This boot is manufactured with a single density PU sole
• The sole is from Polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.64mm - 0.65mm
• The boot can withstand temperatures up to 95˚C
• The boot is anti-static
This product is manufactured at Beier Safety Footwear, a division of BBF Safety Group (Pty) Ltd, which is an ISO 9001:2000 accredited factory.
top of page
bottom of page